Today I say goodbye to 31, and I must admit I am happily waving “hello” to 32. I know I haven’t changed much in a day, but in this year, God has really done a work in me that has brought new levels of healing and growth. Which leaves me excited about seeing what 32 will bring!
So, I’m going to just leave you with a list of 32 things that make me smile; a great way to start off my new year.
1. Hand written notes
2. Warm towels from the dryer
3. Golden Girls reruns
4. Discovering a new tv show
5. Christmas tree lights
6. Zombie survival plans
7. Babies laughing
8. The smell of old library books
9. Dog cuddles
10. Laughing so hard it hurts
11. Kind gestures from strangers
12. Someone washing my hair
13. BOOK DEDICATIONS
14. When there is no laundry or dishes to clean!!
15. Escada Sexy Grafitti perfume
16. Sharing something personal that helps another person
17. Random texts from people thinking about me
18. Seeing the answers to prayers
19. Looking at my past and seeing what God has done
20. Putting events on the calendar
21. Popcorn. All. Day.
22. Tahitian tiara flower candle from Yankee Candle
23. Worshipping God in song
24. Soft pretzels
25. Snug ankle socks that make my feet feel loved and protected
26. When even my jewelry and my shoes match my outfit
27. Fun Surprises
28. Quality time with people I can trust
29. “September” by Earth, Wind, and Fire
30. Songs that bring back good memories
31. Learning a new skill
32. The feeling and sound of loud, live music
Here’s to 32!
May this year be filled with fun surprises and lots of snug ankle socks!